About The Position
AllCloud’s marketing coordinator will work with the marketing teams in both EMEA and NA to execute on marketing initiatives meant to maximize demand and lead generation efforts. The role consists of several marketing operations components, including working within the marketing automation tool and CRM, and managing the team’s project management tool. Other activities include creating content, building landing pages, managing social media channels, publishing blog and website updates, and assisting with email and online campaigns that support the overarching marketing plan. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to expand their knowledge in digital marketing.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Update the project management tool, including entering all tasks into the system, assigning projects and following up with task owners to ensure a timely execution of marketing project.
- Support online campaigns, AdWords and social media for AllCloud, including working with marketing managers to publish posts that support the content plan, evaluating metrics regularly and adjusting accordingly to ensure the biggest impact.
- Work with the marketing automation tool, including setting up campaigns, maintaining data validity and integration with other systems.
- Assist marketing team to execute joint go-to-market partner activities, including, but not limited to content development, campaign management, event execution and activity followup.
- Work with external contractors including graphic designers, copywriters, PPC campaign manager and web developer as needed.
Summary of Experience
- 2 years working in a B2B marketing environment
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Experience working with a project management tool (e.g. Wrike, Asana, Monday.com)
- Familiar with a marketing automation tool (e.g. MailChimp, Pardot, Marketo)
- Familiar with a CMS (e.g. WordPress)
- Hebrew and English at a native level
- Very good multitasking and project management skills
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.