AWS - Alliance Manager
About The Position
AllCloud is looking for an AWS Alliance Manager to be the day-to-day owner of AllCloud’s strategic partnerships with AWS. The Alliance Manager is responsible for navigating, managing, executing, and optimizing our Alliance relationship with AWS.
The Alliance Manager role is expected to increase brand awareness, support the growth of our business through and with AWS, and work with other AllCloud leaders to create value-added AllCloud offerings leveraging alliance partner technology.
Working with our alliances, the AWS Alliance Manager is the face of our business in the partner ecosystem, marketplace and communities. If this feels like you, we'd love to hear your story!
- Coordinates with the AWS Partner Development Managers, the APN team and local market leadership in a joint partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for the alliance.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates AWS and AllCloud needs on an ongoing basis
- Develops partner engagement activities such as marketing campaigns, sales alignment and customer engagement
- Possesses a deep understanding of the partner ecosystem, including incentive programs, enablement offerings, and success measures
- Promotes technical and sales enablement opportunities with our alliances to support strategic growth objectives
- Proactively identifies and manages potential channel conflict posed by the alliance, including developing contingency planning, as well as escalating to AllCloud Executive Leadership when necessary
- Establishing performance standards, scorecards and data gathering required to evaluate and manage the performance of an alliance
- Works with the Practice Leaders to create and manage an AWS competency program and coordinates partner-enablement for certifications
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years combined experience in technology sales, business development, or systems integration consulting.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Experience building and nurturing relationships with technology partners
- Ability to comfortably present and lead discussions with alliance partners and clients to advance the sales process
- Experience in managing a pipeline of future projects or opportunities across a diverse team with keen attention to detail, including comfort in managing to a clearly defined revenue plan
- General understanding of foundational enterprise technologies (cloud, compute, database, visualization, etc.)
- Strong executive presence and comfort in presenting at the executive level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to persuasively articulate AllCloud offerings and their business value to customers
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills