Director of Financial Reporting and FP&A
About The Position
AllCloud, a leading global Cloud Solutions Provider with expertise across the cloud stack, is seeking a Director of Financial Reporting and FP&A with responsibility for the company’s monthly financial reporting (both internally and externally), technical accounting research including IFRS, and annual and quarterly budget planning activities. This role will work closely with Company management and key functions on all budget and forecast related matters. This role will report directly to the SVP of Finance and Accounting.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Oversight of global financial planning and analysis (FP&A), including leading annual planning and quarterly forecast cycles, issue monthly actual analysis reports and perform detailed budget control activities.
- Work closely with local management and other key functions, performing different analyses and KPIs.
- Provide financial statements to internal customers on a monthly basis, compliance documents to banks on a monthly basis, quarterly financial statements to the board of directors on a quarterly basis, and to the external auditors on an annual basis.
- Provide support on technical accounting expertise - Perform accounting research and draft accounting position and policy papers as needed to ensure adherence to IFRS.
- Assume primary responsibility for share-based payments accounting (IFRS 2).
- Take an active role in developing business processes and metrics.
- Documentation and maintenance of all internal accounting policies & procedures.
- Support with implementation of financial systems that will enable the business to continue growing effectively (organically and through M&A).
Summary of Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting
- CPA license required (active)
- 3+ years of Big 4 experience
- 5+ years of international financial experience
- Experience being audited by a Big 4 audit firm
- Can display strong process knowledge & process improvement experience
- Good systems knowledge
- Strong FP&A skill set with analytical, intellectually curious mindset.
- Excellent technical accounting skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and NetSuite (or similar ERP).
- Must be able to work quickly, accurately, and be detail-oriented and organized.
- Solid interpersonal communication skills (both written and oral).
- Experience in developing processes and metrics for business support.
- Self-motivated, high energy, problem solver, and ability to learn and introduce new concepts.
- Be a team player and comfortable working in a collaborative team environment - must be able to work with operations, development and sales groups.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.