About The Position
The IT Manager, under the direction of the SVP Global, IT/IS, will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Work with IT/IS leadership in devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Provide internal information technology support, such as server security, software updates, and hardware maintenance
- Ensuring that all IT policies and infrastructures are compliant with ISO27K regulatory requirements
Additionally, the manager will work closely with staff, especially other business unit managers, to assess the needs of users within the context of their business environment. The requirements of users will be determined depending on the sector and appropriate practical solutions will be suggested.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Accountability - Takes ownership of personal workload, as well as the workload of employees under his/her direction.
- Attention to Detail - Attends to details and pursues quality in the accomplishment of tasks, regardless of the volume of duties encountered.
- Problem Solving - Able to break down a situation into smaller pieces to identify key issues and figure out cause and effect relationships in order to solve. Use logic and analytical methods to come to realistic solution.
- Results Orientation - Able to focus on desired outcomes, and the means by which they are achieved by meeting and or exceeding standards based on past performance, goals, and objectives, as well as the performance and/or achievements of others.
- Time Management - Balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed.
- Degree or diploma in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, web design, or a field related to the industry
- Three years of related experience
- Certifications or licences appropriate to industry
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Familiarity with various SaaS, PaaS and IDaaS applications and platforms that are deployed within the AllCloud such as salesforce.com, AWS and various services supporting the user community
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical members of the organization
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Strong knowledge of browser compatibility problems for all platforms and major browser types
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.