Office Manager, Berlin
About The Position
As the Office Manager at AllCloud, you will be part of Employee Success Team reporting to the Employee Success executive and to the Germany Country Manager and provide administrative support to the entire team. The position requires strong communication skills, excellent team work, good judgment and strong organizational skills.
In the beginning we are offering a part-time position of 4 hours daily with the possibility to become a full-time employee in this or other areas
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Your overall responsibility will be the execution of administration, human resources, marketing and finance activities in coordination with central corporate areas.
- Provide superior administrative support
- Answer phone and and greet visitors
- Make domestic and international travel and transportation arrangements for multiple team members
- Plan & organize on-site and off-site meetings and conference calls, including catering and facilities, as required
- Open and organize mail
- Be a central point of contact and liaise with various departments and external parties
- Order stationery and office supplies
- Provide Human Resources generalist support to the region
- Support personnel recruiting process: in collaboration with HQ-Human Resources support searching and arranging meetings with candidates and update HR, and support onboarding activities
- Assist new employees with onboarding activities
- Create homogenic infrastructure of work procedure for all employees in the region by following the HQ procedures
- executing welfare events for the region
- Support finance process: in collaboration with HQ-Finance support review invoices on accuracy, reminders and assisting the Country Manager
- Prepare marketing presentations, documents etc.
- Align marketing events/campaigns with sales activities
- Coordinate all activities associated with marketing events/campaigns and measure the ROI
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all employees are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Manage, coordinate, and assist senior resources with the production of monthly blogs/social media presence.
- Other duties as assigned
- Over two (2) years experience providing administrative/ clerical support
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Native German speaking, fluent in English, verbal and in writing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, partners and internal staff.
- Certificate of higher education, plus: university degree or any similar diploma.
- Accounting or HR or Marketing knowledge is a plus.
- Organizational skills with strong attention to details.
- Positive attitude, energetic, enthusiastic, and able to manage your own time.
- Proven ability to work simultaneously in multiple tasks, problem solver.
- Manage confidential information and activity with extreme professionalism.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.